Induction Innovations has announced that customers and authorized resellers can now “customize your kit” by choosing which attachments they want when purchasing an Inductor Series Pro-Max, Max and Lite.
When asked what prompted this new “have it your way” approach, Johanna Tovar, director of worldwide business development, said, “As part of a market research study last year, we interviewed our channel partners to learn how we could improve the Inductor Series. They asked us to give them a choice as to which attachments they want to purchase rather than always having to take the standard three: Concentrator, Fast-Off Pad and Glass Blaster.”
She added, “We are always looking for ways to add value to both users of induction heating equipment and our channel partners, so offering our ‘customize your kit’ option is a way for us to add value and give our customers what they’re asking for.”
How to Customize Your Kit in 3 Simple Steps
Choose your base induction heating model that will serve as the power supply that each attachment plugs into:
- Inductor Pro-Max (PMP1)
- Inductor Max (MXP1)
- Inductor Lite (ILP1)
Choose your attachments.
For the Inductor Pro-Max and Max power supplies:
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Baton (U-111): removes hail dents, door dings and soft dents
- Fast-Off Pad (U-211): removes side moldings, pinstriping and adhesives
- Glass Blaster (I-300 and U-311): removes windshields, sunroofs, and spray-on bedliners
- Concentrator (I-400 and U-411): removes seam sealers, shock absorbers and fasteners
- Rosebud (U-511): used for frames, structure repair, stress relieving, and fabricating
- Mini-Ductor (U-555): like a Mini-Ductor II with a cord but provides 40% more power – excellent for removing bearings, gears, pulleys, bolts, and O2 sensors
For the Inductor Lite power supply:
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Baton (IL-111): removes hail dents, door dings and soft dents
- Fast-Off Pad (IL-211): removes side moldings, pinstriping and adhesives
- Glass Blaster (IL-311): removes windshields, sunroofs, and spray-on bedliners
- Concentrator (IL-411): removes seam sealers, shock absorbers and fasteners
Place your order with one of the company’s authorized resellers or online HERE.