JohnDow Industries recently introduced its new line of Diesel Carrytanks. The tanks are available in 58- and 106-gallon capacities and are designed to transport and transfer diesel fuel wherever it is needed. They provide the convenience of having a refueling station transportable anywhere and are perfect for the farm, construction, recreation, industrial, fleet, automotive and other markets, says the company.
“We are very excited to introduce these two Diesel Carrytanks,” Robert Christy, JDI vice president of sales & marketing, said. “We definitely feel the market is there for larger units and they fit perfectly into our line of fuel storage and transfer equipment.”
These self-contained tanks come complete with a 12-volt pump, hose and automatic nozzle. Just hook-up to a 12-volt power source and start pumping. Strap the Carrytank to a vehicle for transport, a trailer or leave it in a convenient location on site.
The Carrytank features include:
- Rugged linear polyethylene construction
- Available in 58-gallon and 106-gallon capacities
- 12-volt transfer pump delivering fuel at 10 gallons per minute
- Automatic dispensing nozzle
- Integrated forklift pockets for moving the tank when full
- Molded handles making it easy to lift and carry the tank when empty
- Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
- Equipped with protective and lockable cover
- 106-gallon model includes space for tool storage when DEF tank is not being utilized
Specifications: JDI-AFT58 JDI-AFT106
Capacity 58 gallons 106 gallons
Weight Empty 56 lbs. 118 lbs.
Power Cable 13’ 13’
Delivery Hose 13’ 13’
Fuel Level Indicator Yes Yes
For more information on Carrytanks and JohnDow products, go to johndow.com or call 800-433-0708.