Motor Guard has re-introduced the Magna-Stitcher Plastic Repair System (MS-2500). The MS-2500 is a complete unit with all the power and accessories needed for structural repair of plastic parts.
The Magna-Stitcher Plastic Repair System works by welding a rigid stainless steel stake into the surface of the plastic resulting in a permanent repair of the crack.
The system can be used to repair bumpers, fascias, spoilers, headlamp and radiator brackets, interior and underbody components, wheel wells, panel mounting tabs and any thermoplastic part.
Once the back of the broken part is stitched, the cosmetic repair and refinishing can be completed on the outside of the part. Simply stitch and go!
- Three power levels for rapid and precise staking on a range of materials;
- High-intensity work light in the grip to illuminate out-of-the-way areas;
- Comes complete with an assortment of Magna-Stakes; 100/Ea of S, M, V and W shapes;
- Now includes Handy Ironing Tip for smoothing rough areas; and
- Low power draw permits mobile use with a standard laptop car inverter (100W).