The new Blue-Point Pocket iQ (EEHD181030S) is a versatile, handheld diagnostic tool that can be used for all commercial vehicles from light duty to Class 8 trucks. Powered by NEXIQ, this scan tool is sure to be a productivity and efficiency enhancer when it comes to heavy-duty service work.
“Whether you are in charge of an entire fleet or you just need to run occasional diagnostics on a service vehicle or two, the new Pocket iQ is the fastest way to get the answers you need to keep those trucks, vans and equipment on the road,” said David Brekke, category manager for Snap-on.
The new Blue-Point Pocket iQ by NEXIQ Technologies is the perfect heavy-duty scan and triage tool for dealers/fleet service writers, shop technicians, owner operators, maintenance facilities and fleet shops. Features and benefits include:
• For medium- and heavy-duty trucks: reads active fault codes; reads and clears inactive fault codes; monitors J1708 and J1939 engine, brake and transmission data.
• For light-duty trucks: reads active fault codes; reads and clears inactive fault codes; monitors OBD II engine data.
• Reporting tools enable technicians to save vehicle diagnostic and fleet performance information in PDF or text format. Reports can be printed to a standard PCL3 printer or transferred to a memory stick.
• Port allows for future updates/upgrades and provides the ability to download reports to your memory stick.
Customers can find out more about the Blue-Point Pocket iQ (EEHD181030S) powered by NEXIQ Technologies by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).
TechShop Staff Writers
Latest posts by TechShop Staff Writers (see all)
- Newly Redesigned Forward Lift CR14 Four-Post Lift Features Higher Rise, Longer Platforms And Greater Durability - 2014-10-16T10:42:54+00:000000005431201410
- Actron Video Inspection Scope Provides Remote Views of Hard-to-Reach Areas - 2014-10-15T08:38:47+00:000000004731201410
- Get Speed and Accuracy with John Bean Imaging Wheel Alignment System - 2014-10-15T08:33:13+00:000000001331201410