Now available is a new Li-ion 18V impact wrench (ARI2064B) joins the growing lineup of ACDelco-licensed power tools. The new Impact Wrench has the ACDelco new ETC (Electronic Torque Control) patented technology, coupled with a smaller 18V chassis.
This impact is half the size, half the weight (with 2/3 the power of the company’s most powerful impact ARI2060) at 300 ft.-lbs tightening.
The ACDelco-licensed Li-ion 18V impact wrench features:
• Compact and powerful for underbody or wheel applications;
• 4 Pole Motor with Super Torque: 625 ft.-lbs. breakaway; 480 ft.-lbs. reverse; 300 ft.-lbs, tightening;
• Lightweight at 3.63 lbs.;
• Utilizes most advanced technology of all 18V/20V impacts; and
• 30-Minute Charger, 2 x Li-ion.
The ACDelco-licensed Li-ion 18V impact wrench comes with two battery packs, a quick charger with Air-Forced Cooling System (AFCS) design and a carrying case.
For more information on the full lineup of and how to purchase, visit www.acdelco-tools.com.