Florida Pneumatic Manufacturing Corporation offers a series of AIRCAT high power impact wrenches.
The AIRCAT 1350-XL (3/8” drive), 1275-XL (1/2” drive) and the 1770-XL (3/4” drive) feature low weight composite housing, and more efficient, refined twin hammer mechanisms that increase blow frequency, reduce wear and increase durability.
These tools also feature:
• Rear push-button forward reverse for one-hand operation
• Professional Titanium finish hammer case
• Molded-in buffers to protect the tools from side impact
• Ergonomically designed grip and trigger that provide ultimate operating comfort
Both the 1350-XL and 1275-XL feature a patented unique High/Low torque switch over the trigger for instant change of power in both forward and reverse.
• 1350-XL Torque: 100 ft.-lb. in low / 500 ft.-lb. in high
• 1275-XL Torque: 150 ft.-lb. in low / 800 ft.-lb. in high
• The AIRCAT 1770-XL produces 1400 ft.-lb. of maximum reverse torque and features the traditional 4-step power management switch in the rear of the tool.
These and other AIRCAT tools are readily available from leading Tool & Equipment & Industrial Distributors.
For further information regarding the AIRCAT 1350-XL, 1275-XL , 1770-XL and other AIRCAT tools, call toll free 800-327-9403 or visit www.aircat.com.