A new version of software is now available for the ATEQ VT56, version DA1-26-20.
New functions include:
- “Manual ID” function which allows users to manually enter TPMS sensor ID information when programming new programmable TPMS sensors. (From the main menu, go to PROGRAM>select sensor brand / Make, Model, Year>MANUAL ID).
- New “Retrieve ID” function allows users to retrieve current TPMS sensor IDs from a vehicle with the OBDII module, then store it and use the ID’s to program new programmable TPMS sensors. (From the main menu, go to PROGRAM>select sensor brand / Make, Model, Year> RETRIEVE ID).
- Screens added to encourage users to update his device if not updated during the last four months.
- Relearn procedures added in French, Portuguese, Spanish.
- New sensor added: Dill 5001.
- Updated OBD coverage added for Mitsubishi.
Updated OE sensor TPMS information is available for Alfa Romeo 4C; Aston Martin DB9, DB11, DBS, V12 Vantage; Audi RS5; Bentley Bentayga, Flying Spur, Mulsanne; BMW 1 Series, 4 Series, 6 Series, M2, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, i-Series ; Chevrolet Express Series, Silverado; Chrysler PT Cruiser; Ford C-Max, Mustang, Ranger; Freightliner Sprinter; Honda Civic, Insight; Hyundai Sonata, Tucson, Veloster; Infiniti Q50 and QX50; Jaguar F-Pace, XE Series, I-pace, XJ Series; Kia Sorento, Stinger ; Lexus IS, LS , NX and RC Series; Maybach 57 and 62; Mini Cooper, Countryman, Clubman; Nissan Kicks, Qashqai (Rogue Sport); Porsche 911, Boxter, Cayman, Macan; Toyota Sequoia, Volkswagen Atlas; and Volvo V50.
The update includes added coverage for 2019 vehicle models including Acura RDX, TLX; Buick Enclave, Encore, Envision, LaCrosse, Regal; Cadillac ATS, CT6, CTS, Escalade, XT4, XT5, XTS; Chevrolet Bolt EV, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Express Series, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Spark, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Trax, Volt;Dodge Ram; Ford EcoSport, Ranger; GMC Acadia, Canyon, Savana, Sierra, Terrain; Jeep Cherokee; Hyundai Kona, Ioniq; Nissan 370Z; Ram 1500 DT; Toyota Avalon, CH-R, Corolla; Volkswagen Jetta; Volvo S60, V60, XC60, XC90.
New aftermarket sensor coverage includes Alligator Sens.It, Schrader EZ sensor, Dill REDI-Sensor, HUF Intellisens, Hamaton Upro, Mobiletron, Orange Universal, BWD Standard QWIK sensor, NAPA QWIK, Steelman Select, PDQ Programmable, MAX T.O.T.A.L and Dynamic Pro-Select.