Autel now offers its MaxiCHECK MX808 all service tool.
This complete service tool provides a combination of the full systems diagnostics from the MD802 and the advanced service features from the MaxiCHECK Pro, with the included benefits of faster and more powerful Android-based software navigation in a 7” tablet tool.
This newest addition to the Autel service tool line features the same hardware as the TS608 without the wireless TPMS functions. The tool software navigation speed and power, make this all service tool a must-have for any service shop, says the company.
With this one tool, techs can:
- Read, test and clear trouble codes from the powertrain system, body system, chassis system, info & communication;
- Communicate with door modules, body controllers, electronic modules;
- Support all OBD II protocols and 10 test modes including freeze frame, enhanced Mode 6, vehicle info, I/M readiness, on-board monitor and component tests;
- Reset service mileage and service intervals;
- Perform OLS / oil service resets;
- Open and close EPB (electronic brake calipers) for pad removal and service;
- Read and clear EPB/SBC trouble codes;
- Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality;
- Reset oil service and battery registration and BMS;
- Basic TPMS service to display, test, activate sensors;
- Graph, record and playback freeze frame data; and much more.
Visit autel.com for more information.