Autel has announced the introduction of the Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K Premium Kit, the company’s newest TPMS service tool. It comes with eight of the new two-SKU Autel MX-Sensors.
Autel says this new kit is a perfect solution for quick TPMS service repair. Primarily focusing on the new two service modes, based on service type needed, the option to choose a TPMS diagnostic mode will decrease repair time, according to Autel.
“Two modes equals faster and smarter TPMS,” says the company. The service modes are Basic TPMS Functions and Complete Functions.
Based on service type needed, the option to choose a TPMS diagnostic mode will decrease repair time.
In Quick Mode, the tool can:
- Activate & Relearn All Known Sensors
- Read Sensor ID, Temperature & Pressure
- Read Battery Power Level Condition
- 3 Sensor Programming Options
- Copy by Activation
- Copy by Manual Input
- Auto Create 1-16 Sensors
In Advanced Mode, the tool can:
- Perform Same TPMS Features as Quick Mode
- TPMS Status Screen – View System Faults
- Read & Clear DTCs from ECU
- Sensor Position Relearn
- 4 Sensor Programming Options
- Same 3 Methods as Quick Mode PLUS
- Copy by OBD
The TS508K includes: TS508 head unit, OBD II cord, charging cord, user manual, cary case, magnet, four 315MHz rubber stem sensors, four 433MHz rubber stem sensors.
Autel.com updates provide the latest TPMS coverage and diagnostics.
Includes a one-year warranty with free lifetime updates (life of the tool). Register and update tools upon purchase to guarantee latest vehicle coverage.