Autologic Diagnostics, a worldwide provider of an aftermarket automotive diagnostics solution that enables mechanics and repair shops to quickly identify faults in vehicles and ultimately, repair cars faster, announced the introduction of its new Autologic Assist fix and support system. Autologic Assist, its fully integrated automotive diagnostics support, is designed to serve the needs of aftermarket repair shops, particularly those focused on complex European cars.
Autologic Assist is a suite of capabilities that joins data resources and diagnostic tools together on one screen with real-time access to a team of master technicians simultaneously. According to the company, it integrates knowledge and service from experts that possess significant OEM experience with innovative software and a multi-faceted device, helping ensure vehicle issues are diagnosed correctly the first time. This results in both time savings and cost benefits for the repair shops with whom Autologic works. In fact, repair shop owners report that they have seen their daily car count rise by as much as 25%, increasing annual revenues by over $100,000.
Key components of Autologic Assist include:
• On-demand support from brand-specific experts who each possess decades of experience and extensive knowledge;
• Access to online third-party specialized vehicle repair databases;
• An OEM-like diagnostic device with multi-screens and built-in web browser;
• A separate interface for accessing industry-standard pass-thru services (Autologic customers are required to sign up for relevant manufacturer’s coding/programming service);
• Simple viewing of data collected directly from vehicle such as VIN, diagnostic data, fault codes and test results;
• Sharing of vehicle information with Assist support center experts (including pictures and video gathered using the five megapixel camera on the device, which is capable of capturing still shots as well as video footage);
• Swift, personalized diagnostic support from master technical team; and
• Tracking systems for monitoring/recording faults and fixes: AssistOnline self-service platform allows technicians to register and track faults; access extensive knowledge bases and other value-added services.
Autologic is exhibiting at AAPEX 2015 in Las Vegas. Attendees can visit booth 468 in the tool and equipment section to see and learn firsthand more about Autologic Assist and its many benefits.
“Assist marks a significant breakthrough in aftermarket automotive diagnostics,” said Joe Fiorentino, general manager of Autologic North America. “Since Autologic’s founding in 1999, the benchmark was set for what OEM-like diagnostics could deliver to the aftermarket. Now, with the launch of Assist, we are the first company to deliver an integrated solution that arms repair shops with all the tools necessary for diagnosing and fixing today’s complex European cars. No other solution today combines all the components we have successfully integrated in our new Assist capability suite.”
For more information, visit www.autologic.com.