BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY has teamed with Tekmetric, to bring its signature Digital Vehicle Inspections, text-payment and other valuable customer engagement tools to shops already using Tekmetric’s vibrant shop management platform.
As a result of this collaboration, more shop owners can benefit from BOLT ON’s Cloud-based NextGear product, which also enables self-scheduling, workflow management and reporting on any Web-enabled mobile device. Shops that are currently using Tekmetric can take advantage of these capabilities with no long-term contract, no additional hardware, and no steep learning curve.
“Tekmetric is a stalwart of the auto aftermarket, and its customers rightly love using it to manage just about all aspects of their shop operations. BOLT ON’s NextGear complements those capabilities with unprecedented driver communications tools that can help drive more repeat business, keep repair bays humming and increase average repair orders,” said Mike Risich, founder and CEO of BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY. “It’s a seamless integration that shops and technicians can take advantage of on a cell phone or tablet.”
“The integration with BOLT ON is a great addition to Tekmetric’s capabilities that will help our partner shops run with efficiency and accuracy,” said Prasanth Chilukuri, co-founder and CFO of Tekmetric. “This integration is a nice advancement for the Tekmetric and BOLT ON teams, as well as for the business owners we serve in the automotive industry.”
Specific NextGear capabilities available within the Tekmetric platform:
- Customizable and Unlimited DVIs – Expand your digital vehicle inspection capabilities with no limits, giving customers vehicle condition photographs and videos and BOLT ON’s signature red/yellow/green-light vehicle health reports.
- Two-Way Text Messaging with Customers – Provide status updates and request approvals via text message; send detailed DVIs for fast scanning and easy comprehension; include videos and photos in the messages so your customers can see exactly what the techs are recommending and why.
- Advance Appointment Scheduling – Schedule return appointments and other routine maintenance in advance; track mileage and past appointment history to create an accurate prediction of when the vehicle will be due for service again; and increase future business and confirmed appointments.
- Pit Stop Appointment Scheduler – Shops using Tekmetric and BOLT ON can easily add a user-friendly online appointment booking system that integrates with their website, helping shops schedule more appointments because customers can book appointments online at their convenience.
- Mobile Payment and Financing Options – Push customer and work order information from Tekmetric and text invoices directly to customers, allowing them to pay for services quickly and easily from their smart phone using Text to Pay technology. You can also offer customers primary and secondary financing options to help them afford repairs they may not have otherwise.
- Review Manager – This optional add-on allows shops to request online reviews from customers shortly after their vehicle visit is complete. Drivers are prompted to leave positive reviews directly on the shop’s Google and Facebook pages, helping to increase overall consumer awareness and credibility.
NextGear is available to Tekmetric users for a monthly fee of $199. There’s no annual subscription or long-term commitment – shops simply pay as they go.