Campbell Hausfeld introduces the new FTC-60 impact wrench with Impact Control Technology providing a fixed torque of 60 ft.- lbs. in the forward direction and full reverse torque of 800 ft.-lbs. The FTC-60 offers the automotive repair market with protection against lug and wheel hub damage common to over-tightening lug nuts. High reverse torque allows users to easily remove wheels, increasing productivity.
Key Features & Benefits:
Impact Control Technology:
- 60 ft.-lb. (+/- 4 ft.-lbs.) of fixed torque in the forward direction prevents lug and hub damage common to over tightening lug nuts.
- Max reverse torque of 800 ft.-lbs. makes removing stubborn lug nuts fast and easy.
Premium Efficiency Air Motor:
- Uses less air than standard air motors causing less compressor run time and longer tool life.
- Less compressor run time and longer tool life reduces total cost of ownership.
- More power in smaller tool envelope than standard tools.
- Up to 1.5 lbs. less weight than standard impact wrenches.
For more information, visit www.ch-commercial.com or call 1-888-CHPOWER (247-6937).