Champion announces the enhanced CRH (Refrigerated High Temp) Series Dryer models from flows of 25 to 125 scfm. These dryers are designed to efficiently dry compressed air with inlet temperatures up to 180° F while achieving the moisture removal ISO 8573-1 quality standards.
Improvements to the legacy CRH line include:
– Consumes less energy (kW)
– Lighter weight for ease of transportation and installation
– Equipped with a user adjustable timed electric drain, protected by inlet strainer
– Quick-release front panel for ease of routine maintenance
– Integral moisture separator
– Top mount condenser fan discharges hot air vertically, which enables installation in tight spaces
– More intuitive, user-friendly controls
– Base rail design promotes ease of floor mount or baseplate installation
“With the new CRH, we are providing a high temperature dryer that consumes less energy, is lighter weight, provides easier maintenance access with a removable front panel and has controls that are more intuitive. All of these product changes align with Champion’s goal to provide best-in-class technology and products,” the company said.