In January 2008, Channellock launches another addition to its Code Blue product line the WideAzz 6” adjustable wrench (6WCB). The 6WCB will join its big brother, the 8WCB, as the flagship adjustable wrenches of the line.
The WideAzz adjustable wrenches are some of the most durable on the planet. And with the name Channellock laser-etched on the side, reliable performance can be expected with every use.
“Our customers told us that they value the increased jaw-capacity, comfort and durability of the original 8” WideAzz,” said Scott Jonap, vice president of sales and marketing for Channellock. “The 6” WideAzz offers those same qualities in a more compact, easy-to-carry adjustable wrench it’s an exceptionally versatile tool for handling big jobs in tight spaces.”
The WideAzz outperforms a standard 6” adjustable wrench in the following areas:
- Tapered jaw profile and shorter handle length for greater access in tight spaces;
- Wider jaw span supports larger nuts, bolts, pipes, etc.;
- Longer individual jaws grip better, avoiding slippage or round-off;
- Lighter in weight than traditional adjustable wrenches;
- Made with chrome vanadium steel for strength and corrosion resistance;
- Adjusts smoothly using a precision engineered 4-thread adjustment knurl; and
- Code Blue grips deliver increased comfort and durability.
Check out the complete specs on the new 6” WideAzz at www.channellock.com.