Channellock, Inc., introduced new reversible and slim jaw wrenches to its portfolio of hand tools.
The reversible jaw adjustable wrenches offer a precise design to grip tight on the first try. The jaw capacity is good for larger nuts, bolts and pipes, and the measurement scales come in handy for quick sizing of nut, pipe and tube diameters. The reversible wrenches come in four lengths ranging from 6″ to 12″.
Designed with a slimmer profile, the new adjustable wrenches are available in 4″ and 6″ lengths, and the profile is up to 68% thinner than most wrenches and offers up to 26% greater jaw capacity, perfect for access to tight spaces.
“Strong. Reliable. Versatile. When a Channellock customer picks up a wrench, they want to know it’s the best one for the job,” said Jon DeArment, president and COO of Channellock, Inc. “Our new reversible and slim jaw wrenches get the job done the first time, every time. Bolts and round stock don’t stand a chance against our wrenches.”
The new line of Reversible Jaw Wrenches includes:
- 806PW 6″ Reversible Jaw, Extra Wide Adjustable Wrench
- 808PW 8″ Reversible Jaw, Extra Wide Adjustable Wrench
- 810PW 10″ Reversible Jaw, Extra Wide Adjustable Wrench
- 812PW 12″ Reversible Jaw, Extra Wide Adjustable Wrench
The new line of Extra Slim Jaw Wrenches includes:
- 804S 4″ Extra Slim Jaw Adjustable Wrench
- 806SW 6″ Extra Slim Jaw, Extra Wide Adjustable Wrench