Features of Cornwell Tools’ KXC1600 10” Auto Adjusting Pliers include:
- Excellent for service work and maintenance especially when multiple size nuts, bolts or other fittings must be tightened/loosened. Simply squeeze the handles to adjust the jaws.
- Automatic adjusting mechanism allows one-handed operation use for gripping, holding, turning, bending or other applications.
- Self-gripping jaw design will not slip off work pieces and eliminates rounding of nuts and bolts. Does not require handle squeezing, just one-handed downward pressure.
- Locking lever keeps handles in the closed position for easy storage.
- 19 adjustment positions provide a precise fit on a variety of work pieces.
- Maximum capacity is 1-1/4”.
For additional information on products offered by Cornwell Tools, visit www.cornwelltools.com.