The DX3L Series from Detroit Radiant Products Company represents the highest in quality, single-stage, low-intensity tube heaters.
Performance is enhanced through the use of a specially designed stainless-steel burner and black-coated titanium stabilized and/or aluminized coated steel radiant tube exchangers.
The DX3L Series offers superior low intensity heat, performance and longevity, says the company.
- Tool-free access to controls;
- Serviceability while unit is operating;
- Separated air and gas burner chamber;
- Symmetrical placement of ignition tube;
- Hinged control compartment provides ease in servicing;
- three-piece independent compartment cover; and
- ABS plastic air intake collar for connection to 4” PVC/DWV pipe.
For more information, click HERE.