Drew Technologies introduces RAP, designed to assist automotive repair and collision technicians with J2534 programming.
The process is simple: plug in the kit, call Drew Technologies’ toll-free number and they do the rest.
The RAP kit includes a Windows PC, J2534 device, internet access modem, OEM subscriptions and a battery maintainer.
“It’s everything you need packed in an easy to use, all-in-one kit,” says the company.
Drew Technologies brings its support to you. You sit back while the company remotely accesses the system.
You only pay for each service, and success is guaranteed.
RAP has capabilities for:
- Model/Year 2000 and newer (some exceptions).
- Module Programming and Security Functions for all modules supported by GM Service. Programming System, 2000 and newer. Modules listed below, but not limited too: Engine, trans, body, airbag, brake, liftgate, radio, door switch, lighting, HVAC.
- Module Configuration, Setup, and Security Functions for all modules supported by GM Tech2Win.
- Module Configuration, Setup, and Security Functions for all modules supported by GM GDS2.
- Key programming.
- Emission module replacement and programming for vehicles 1996 and newer.
- Emissions module configuration as supported by Ford FMP on vehicles 1996 and newer.
- Key programming up 2013 Model/Year vehicles.
- Diesel FICM modules replacement and programming.
- No modules on K-Line(Pin 7 on DLC) and Medium Speed CAN(Pins 3 and 11 on DLC).