The GTC505 from General Technologies Corp. is a complete ignition system analyzer, compatible with all common types of spark ignition systems.
The GTC505 can:
– display waveforms in real time;
– compare readings between cylinders;
– detect and display dwell angle and primary current ramp time;
– chart burn time, spark plug voltage, dwell/ramp time and rpm for each spark, allowing for detection of misfires; and
– it displays all this data on its 3.5″ color TFT LCD screen.
It also provides 6 hours of continuous use with its long-life rechargeable Li-Ion battery, and can survive and pass the rigorous “MIL-STD-810” drop test.
For more information, visit www.gtc.ca.