GearWrench has announced two new Mechanics Hand Tool Sets, including a 168-piece Metric set and a 232-piece Metric/SAE set. Both are easy to transport and allow automotive technicians and industrial mechanics a way to easily access tools to get the job done no matter where they are needed.
Both sets feature the following components:
- 72-Tooth Ratcheting Combination Wrenches
- 84-Tooth Full Polish Teardrop Ratchets (1/4″ and 3/8″ drive)
- Standard and Deep Sockets with Off-Corner Load Fastener Anti-Rounding Design
- Hex, Torx and E-Torx Bit Sockets
- Allen Long Arm Hex Keys
- Magnetic Bit Driver with 30-Piece Screwdriver/Nut Driver Bit Set
- Sturdy Blow-Mold Case with Steel-Hinged Lid, Three Independently Sliding Drawers with Rugged Locking Closure Flaps and Reinforced Handle
“These new sets are a great addition to the trusted GearWrench line,” said James Stewart, senior product manager. “They’re perfect for anyone who needs an easily portable, yet comprehensive set of high quality mechanics hand tools.”
Both sets will be available for sale starting in July 2017.