Goodson Tools & Supplies for Engine Builders has introduced a new Analog Valve Spring Tester.
The new Analog Valve Spring Tester features:
• 600-pound capacity in 10-pound increments;
• 5” diameter Ashcroft quality analog pressure gauge;
• Spring platform handles springs up to 2” diameter x 4.5” overall height;
• Press assembly height adjustable in 1/2” increments;
• Pressing anvil adjustable in 1” increments; and
• Height is measurable in 1/16” increments.
The adjustable vertical scale rotates 180 degrees for left or right reading and the ergonomically designed T-handle provides firm control.
A T-handle incorporates an over-center lock for positive locking in fully depressed position, while a rubber protective boot keeps mechanism free of debris.
Other features include:
• 8-1/2” square base with four 5/16” mounting holes;
• Overall height of 28” with handle fully extended;
• Weighs 19.65 pounds; and
• Heavy-duty black wrinkle powder coat.
According to Erik Shepard, Goodson tech services manager, “This spring tester has been in development for a while but we didn’t want to introduce it until it was exactly what our customers have been requesting. We are very proud to be manufacturing this spring tester locally as well.”
For more information about the Goodson Analog Valve Spring Tester (VST-60G), contact the company at 1-800-533-8010 or 1-507-452-1830 or visit www.goodson.com.