The megaspin 420 wheel balancer from Hofmann Megaplan combines revolutionary new technology, incredible simplicity and typical Hofmann Megaplan reliability, says the company.
Boasting Hofmann’s new “no check spin” technology and 6 o’clock weight positioning, the megaspin 420 (HOFHM-10420) only requires the operator to select the weight position(s) and lower the hood. Two laser points guide the operator to the chosen weight position, and the rim locks into position at each inner and outer 6 o’clock placement position. There is no possibility for error, no chance of the machine throwing up an extra 5 or 10 gms, and absolutely no check spin required.
Other features include an automatic LED that lights up whenever a weight position is being chosen, and a new design that sees the balancing shaft brought forward and the chassis narrowed to allow unimpeded access when selecting positions or applying weights.
- 100 rpm balancing speed
- 10” to 28” maximum wheel width
- 165 lbs. maximum wheel/tire assembly weight
- Automatic gauges set distance, width and diameter
- LED to “light up” area for adhesive weight placement
- No check spin required — Laser dot designation for adhesive weight placement
- Rim width: 1.5” to 20”
- Rim diameter: 10” to 28”
- Maximum tire width: 18.5”
- Maximum tire diameter: 40”
- Maximum assembly weight: 165 lbs.
- Speed (RPM): 100 rpm
- Voltage: 110V
- Weight: 298 lbs.
Click HERE for more information.