Subaru of America Inc., together with Subaru Rally Team USA technical partner Vermont SportsCar are pleased to announce that Idemitsu Lubricants America will be joining the Subaru Rally Team as a technical partner and sponsor for the 2018 race season.
Idemitsu Lubricants will be represented by both the stage rally and rallycross programs of Subaru Rally Team in 2018 and the team will reveal a special Idemitsu uniform on one of their competition cars this summer as part of the agreement.
Subaru and Idemitsu Lubricants have an existing close relationship, with Idemitsu Lubricants serving as the official factory fill oil for all Subaru vehicles in the USA. Subaru Rally Team technical partner Vermont SportsCar looks forward to harnessing that relationship along with Idemitsu Lubricant’s technical and engineering expertise toward finding performance gains at the track.
Subaru Rally Team confirmed it will return to the American Rally Association Series in 2018 with a multi-car effort utilizing 2018 Subaru WRX STI rally cars.
Subaru Rally Team USA / 2018 ARA Series schedule:
1. Oregon Trail Rally —– April 20-22, 2018
2. Olympus Rally —– May 19-20, 2018
3. Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally —– June 1-2, 2018
4. New England Forest Rally —– July 20-21, 2018
5. Ojibwe Forests Rally —– August 24-25, 2018
6. Idaho Rally —– September 14-15, 2018
7. Tour de Forest Rally —– October 6-7, 2018