Using high frequency magnetic fields, the Inductor Pro-Max Fully Loaded from Induction Innovations utilizes Invisible Heat to easily remove parts bonded to metal. In seconds, you will be able to release seized hardware from corrosion or thread lock compounds and other adhesives without the collateral damage and safety risks of an open flame.
The Pro-Max helps reduce labor by as much as 75%, and you can save, re-use and salvage parts that are usually discarded. The Pro-Max comes with ergonomically designed attachments, as well as the Cold Shield, Mini-Ductor Coil Kit, Mini-Ductor Long Coil Kit, L-Wedges and an instructional DVD.
Pro-Max Fully Loaded Includes:
The Pro-Max Fully Loaded is the Pro-Max induction heating system with the following ergonomically designed attachments:
- U-555: instantly heat metallic objects, nuts/bolts, bearings, gears, pulleys, O2 sensors and more with an ergonomically slip-resistant grip, and a super-bright LED (coil kits are included);
- U-Series Rosebud (U-511): designed for the heavy duty needs of auto body professionals, used to heat frame rails, anneal aluminum panels for stress relieving and heavy gauge steel heating;
- U-Series Concentrator (U-411): instantly heats nuts, bolts and all types of hardware red-hot in seconds and removes body caulking, seam sealers and hail dents. Allows users to remove corroded hardware in seconds, and body caulking in minutes, leaving a clean surface and spot welds intact;
- U-Series Glass Blaster (U-311): removes bonded glass, SMC panels, metal bond adhesives and spray-on bedliners; windshields can also be removed in less than 15 minutes, while spray-on bedliners in as little as a few hours;
- U-Series Fast-Off Pad (U-211): removes stripes, vinyl graphics, body side moldings, sound pads, vapor barriers, stress relieving sheet metal repairs and more. Literally saves hours on labor plus the added bonus on solvent-free removal as adhesive remains on graphic; and
- Heavy-Duty, Custom Designed Cart: made of 22-gauge steel and powder-coat finish, can handle up to 300 lbs. and is covered by a life-time warranty.