The new Ingersoll Rand W5133 IQV20 series 3/8-in. compact impact wrench is the next generation impact for vehicle service technicians to complete work quickly and without switching tools. The impact wrench is built with stronger internal parts, has four forward power modes and always operates at max reverse torque.
It is 7-in. long and has a tapered front end for greater access in tight spaces. It delivers 550 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque and 365 ft-lbs. of max torque.
The following are features of the Ingersoll Rand W5133 compact impact wrench:
- A variable-speed switch and electronic brake increase control while using the tool
- The brushless motor and impact mechanism are finely tuned to unleash an excellent power-to-weight ratio
- The angled handle provides technicians better ergonomics and accessibility while working in tight spaces
- The chip-on-board LED task light has four dimmable settings
- The 360-degree ring of light eliminates shadows in the area that needs servicing
- Available with a 3/8-in. or 1/2-in square drive
- Weighs 5.3 pounds
The four modes for forward control include:
- Max Power: The max power setting delivers up to 340 ft-lbs. of torque, so technicians do not have to switch tools when tightening bolts
- Mid Power: The mid-power setting tightens fasteners at up to 240 ft-lbs. of torque for applications that don’t require maximum torque speeds
- Wrench Tight: Instead of changing to a hand wrench, technicians can use the tool’s wrench tight setting to tighten fasteners at 10-to-24 ft-lbs. of torque. In this setting, the tool automatically shuts off so that bolts are not over-torqued
- Hand Tight: The hand tight setting turns slowly, creating a snug fit for light fastening applications at two to nine ft-lbs. of torque. When the tool reaches the point of impact, it also shuts off to avoid over-torqued fasteners
For more information: IRTools.com/W5133