Have you ever had a blown fuse and wished you had 30 new fuses so you could keep replacing the blown fuse until you found the short? Now, you can plug in the Fuse Saver’s fuse box adapter into the blown fuse socket and troubleshoot the short.
If the fuse blows, just depress the breaker button on the top of the handle and you can continue working until you find the problem. The fuse saver comes with three breaker handles 10 amp, 15 amp and 20 amp. It gives you a level of versatility in electronics testing never before available. You can move about the vehicle while checking for shorts in the electrical system as well as disconnect and reconnect power to any circuit while work is being completed in that circuit without leaving the work area.
- Find short circuits FAST!
- 3 resetting breaker handles 10, 15 and 20 amps.
- Color matching handles for easy identification.
- Dual type fuse box connector with 10-foot cord.
- Helps install radios, CD player, radar detectors and other accessory equipment with ease.
- Allows you to move around the vehicle shake testing wires while looking for the short.
- No more overheating fuse boxes!
- Blow-molded case.
- 5 amps handle is also available separately.
- Made in USA.
For more information on the Fuse Saver and other products from Innovative Products of America, call (888) 786-7899 or visit www.ipatools.com.