Jasper Engines & Transmissions, a leader in remanufactured drivetrain products, has added the following late-model GM engine to its remanufactured gas engine lineup.
The GM Vortec 3700 (3.7L 5-Cylinder) is available on exchange for the following vehicles:
• 2007-2010 Hummer H3
• 2007-08 Isuzu i-3700
• 2007-2012 Chevy Colorado
• 2007-2012 GMC Canyon
Every JASPER Remanufactured Engine is subjected to strict, high-quality processes:
• Disassembly, meticulous inspection and cleaning of components.
• Moving parts machined or replaced for reliable performance.
• Head surfaces statistically monitored to assure proper sealing with the block.
• JASPER’s research and product development ensures inherent problems in OEM design are corrected.
• Live-Run Testing provides peace of mind and assures reliability.
• An available Premium Service Plan that offers customers even greater value.
Each engine is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Full warranty disclosure is available on our website or upon request.
For more information on the remanufactured gas engines of Jasper Engines & Transmissions, call 800-827-7455, or log onto www.jasperengines.com.