Prevent fatigue and muscle strain with the JEGS Anti-Fatigue Mats. Many shop projects require standing on hard surfaces for long periods of time. This action can lead to short-term muscle fatigue and pain, with more serious long-term results. Reduce the risk of these issues with JEGS’s selection of padded flooring. These products, ranging from interlocking units to small pieces, are impact-absorbing and non-slip so you can work for hours and still feel fresh. Don’t let back pain slow your project down.
The JEGS 85300 anti-fatigue tiles provide relief when standing for long periods of time. Ideal for all environments, this mat provides cushioning from hard surfaces such as concrete, tile, wood, and more. Consisting of (12) 24 in. by 24 in. tiles, this kit will cover 48 sq. ft. With this much surface area, these tiles are ideal for flooring a small work area. The interlocking edges let you arrange them as needed, and the material can be easily trimmed to fit around tools. Don’t let your hobby, or profession, leave you sore at the end of the day.
- Includes interlocking borders on two sides of each tile. Gives a finished appearance to the completed flooring
- Enhanced comfort while working on your feet or on the ground
- Multiple component construction lets you use as many, or as few, as needed. These tiles can be expanded by purchasing multiple kits to floor an entire garage
- Easy to cut material can be trimmed to fit any location
- Aids in reducing tool vibration and noise
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight material makes it easy to move
- Ideal for use in garages, detailing, workbench or other useful applications
For more info: jegs.com