JohnDow Industries introduces its 20-gallon, heavy-duty self-evacuation oil drain. This unit can be easily and quickly emptied using regular shop air to evacuate the fluid out into a holding tank, eliminating the need for a special diaphragm pump system.
- 20-gallon capacity heavy-duty steel tank takes less space and makes storage easier.
- 16” deep-drawn, steel offset funnel with expanded metal screen.
- Positive height adjustment from 50” to 70”.
- Two heavy-duty 4” swivel casters and 6” fixed wheels for easy maneuverability.
- 6’ discharge hose features a “non-drip” spout and separate shut-off valve to prevent spills.
- Built-in sight glass shows fluid level in the tank.
Also available is the JDI-20DC-EA drain for antifreeze only.
For additional information on this or any other JohnDow Industries product, call (800) 433-0708 or visit www.johndow.com.