Tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) have been a legal mandate on vehicles since 2008, but they fail over time due to a variety of reasons such as corrosion, rock impacts, collision or road grit. When a tire pressure monitoring system needs to be serviced, shops need a complete solution that offers reliable performance and saves time and money.
Kent Automotive’s complete assortment with two universal and four original equipment service kits provides 99% market coverage. The six TMPS kits are also available for purchase individually.
Kent Automotive’s universal Tire Pressure Monitoring System Service Kits help shops:
- Save Money: Fewer TPMS inventory parts are needed to stock
- Save Time: Fewer unique parts streamlines technician training
- Avoid Lost Sales: The right kits available, all the time
Jobs are performed efficiently with Kent Automotive’s TPMS Tool Set, which includes:
- Color-coded tool, that match TPMS kits to help eliminate mistakes
- Rubber seal removal tool and fixation tools
- Three preset torque screwdrivers
- Two adjustable torque wrenches with sockets and bits
- Hard shell padded carrying case
For more info: kent-automotive.com