Mac Tools introduces the Electronic Parking Brake Service Tool – EPB101. This service tool is specially designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads. Connecting to the vehicles OBD II socket, this tool automatically links up with the control module. Disengaging the brake system, this tool increases safety with the push of a button. Aiding in the bedding of new brakes, testing alignment and functionality, this Electronic Parking Brake Service tool puts the control in the palm of your hand.
Features of the Electronic Parking Brake Service Tool include the following:
• Opens and Closes the brake pads;
• Reads and clears EPB trouble codes;
• Easy to operate wit only two buttons;
• Ensures workplace safety;
• Avoids installation errors;
• Affordable and reliable; and
• LED lights indicate power and braking system status.
Compatibility with the following vehicle makes:
• Mercedes; and
To order the Mac Tools Electronic Parking Brake Service Tool – EPB101, contact your local Mac Tools Distributor or call 1-800-MACTOOLS.
For more information, visit www.mactools.com.