Working technicians will be educated on a variety of important service and repair topics when they sign up to attend a 2014 MACS Mobile A/C Update clinic.
Topics to be covered include:
• A/C diagnostic tools and perspectives
• Batteries and modern charging systems
• Flat rate times and variables
• "Finding the Right Fix"
• Odors, Contaminants and Remedies
• "Another passenger car compartment odor problem"
• "Virtual" sensors
• OBD II monitors
• Coolant and electrical systems
• Plus an update on new refrigerants
Classes will be held throughout the United States. Check the MACS website for training dates and times beginning in March 2014.