A free copy of the WE BUILD-themed 2015 Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting products from Miller Electric Mfg. Co., can be requested or downloaded by going to the literature request page via MillerWelds.com, or on a mobile device at MillerWelds.com/mobile.
Within the 112-page, full-color catalog, Miller provides specifications and comparisons on MIG welders, TIG welders and torches, stick welders, metal cutting and engine-driven welder generators, as well as automation, training solutions, fume extractors and Arc Armor welding protection.
“Miller products are designed and built for the talented, hard-working people who use them,” said Rich Thompson, vice president of marketing, ITW Welding, N.A. “Together, we can build anything.”
The catalog showcases “What’s New from Blue”:
- Millermatic® 141 and Millermatic190® MIG welders, new MIG and Flux-Cored-capable welders feature enhancements to improve portability, ease-of-use and performance.
- Continuum™ 500 Advanced MIG Welding System offers easier arc starts and more-stable arc performance, providing better results from weld operators of all skill levels when welding on either thin or thick metals.
- Dimension™ 650 multiprocess welder offers an unbeatable combination of durability, output, efficiency and capability — all in a smaller, easier-to-handle package.
- Syncrowave® 210 TIG/MIG Complete welds up to 1/4-inch-thick material in a single pass, supporting AC/DC TIG and Stick processes — and now MIG welding.
- Big Blue® 500 Pro, a clean, quiet, multiprocess machine delivers up to 500 amps of welding power.
- Big Blue® 800 Duo Pro and Big Blue® 800 Duo Air Pak™ diesel-engine welder/generators deliver power, flexibility, improved weld control and dual operator capabilities. Users get an estimated fuel savings of 34 percent with the dual-operator machines, when compared to two single-operator units.
- SubArc Digital Series, a new series of power sources, interface controls and accessories include digital control and communication electronics designed to improve weld performance and simplify the integration of the equipment in more advanced applications.
- LiveArc™ Welding Performance Management System designed to recruit, screen, train and manage welding trainee performance — all via a live welding arc. Advanced motion-tracking technology provides critical feedback to improve welding skills, providing better, faster and more cost-effective results than traditional training methods.
- New Helmet Graphics and Weld-Mask™ Auto-Darkening Goggles for welding applications.
Welding operators can also access extensive product information and other free resources at MillerWelds.com. Available for use are discussion forums, a video library, WE BUILD project gallery, how-to articles and e-newsletters for the do-it-yourselfer, professional and instructor audiences. More resources are now available at MillerWelds.com/mobile and welders are also encouraged to sign up for the Miller Owners Club for a more personalized experience unique to an individual’s interests or products owned.