Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding equipment, has announced the debut of the Digital Infinity ’22 Custom Kindig-it welding helmet: a design collaboration between Miller and Dave Kindig, American hot rod designer and owner of Kindig-it Designs.
Inspired by some of his favorite and most iconic car builds, the helmet features Kindig’s hand-drawn car renderings on a black helmet base, creating a remarkable and iconic helmet that will make a special addition to anyone’s collection. The ’22 Custom Kindig-it helmet is the perfect choice for gearheads, automotive enthusiasts and fans of Kindig-it Designs.
Presented on the Digital Infinity helmet, this exclusive Kindig-it release is enhanced with advanced features, including ClearLight™ 2.0 Lens Technology, which delivers high-definition optics for the most realistic view that’s clearer and brighter — before, during and after every weld.
Additional enhancements and features include:
- 13.4-square-inch viewing area: Provides the largest viewing area for maximum visibility
- X-Mode™ technology: Eliminates interference from sunlight and out-of-position welding angles
- InfoTrack™ 2.0 technology: Tracks arc time and arc count to help users plan, track and increase productivity
- Memory function: Allows users to easily switch between two preset memory settings
- AutoSense™ technology: Automatically sets the helmet sensitivity by sensing the environment
- NEW four-year warranty
Kindig’s design combined with the performance of Miller creates a one-of-a-kind helmet that celebrates the skill and artistry of both custom auto fabrication and welding in one powerful package.
To learn more and to check out this new helmet, visit https://www.millerwelds.com/products/kindig-it-digital-infinity-helmet.