Milwaukee Tool has expanded its Lighting Solutions with the introduction of a new M18 Rover Mounting Flood Light. Through the use of a 2″ spring-loaded clamp and powerful magnets, users can turn virtually any surface into a hanging surface.
The M18 Rover Mounting Flood Light is designed to work in any workspace or jobsite and on any surface. It has two powerful magnets allowing users to mount this light to almost any metal surface. It also has a 2″ spring loaded clamp, giving the user the ability to fix this light to piping, equipment and cabinetry/doors.
These hanging features are paired with a folding rotating light head design, allowing users to direct the light to their workspace to increase productivity. The M18 Rover Mounting Flood Light puts out 1,500 lumens of high-quality light and runs up to 20 hours with a M18 XC 5.0 battery pack, giving users a powerful flood spread and all-day runtime.
It is impact resistant up to 9′, allowing it to take a drop and keeping working. Its high-quality LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Other features include:
– Magnets, 2″ Spring Loaded Clamp, and Folding Rotating light head design
– IP54: Water and Dust Resistant
– Three output modes for optimal brightness and runtime:
- High mode: 1500 Lumens for up to 4.5 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Battery
- Medium mode: 650 Lumens for up to 10 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Battery
- Low mode: 350 Lumens for up to 20 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Battery
For more information, click HERE.