Visitors to Mychanic’s AAPEX booth are getting a sneak peek at five of the company’s new products, including the Low Profile 2T Hybrid Floor Jack.
When you need a lot of muscle with a soft touch, look no further than the Mychanic Floor Jack, says the company.
The padded saddle keeps your hot rod scuff-free and the adjustable saddle heights span from 3″ up to 18″.
The Floor Jack provides:
- Lifting power up to 4,400 lbs. with overload protection;
- Saddle heights of 3.5″ to 18.125″ means you can raise your ride as much or as little as you need;
- Padded saddle, front bumper and lift handle prevent scuffs and scratches;
- Dual parallel pump system lifts quickly and easily; and
- Urethane co-mold front wheels for easy maneuvering over floor cracks.
- Aluminum side plates for light weight design
- Steel lift arm provides additional strength and durability
- Front rubber handle for easy carrying
- Big casters for smooth moving
- Overload safety valves prevent use beyond rated weight capacity