Lincoln Electric has taken the next evolutionary step in POWER MIG welding technology with the introduction of the POWER MIG 360MP welder. This professional-grade machine combines an easy-to-use interface with a number of advanced welding features. The result is a multi-process workhorse for metal fabrication, maintenance and repair, auto body and light industrial applications.
Designed with a seven-inch color display to facilitate smooth communication between operator and machine, the POWER MIG 360MP welder is capable of Stick, TIG, MIG and Flux-Cored welding. In addition to an increased duty cycle, the welder is equipped with the following features:
- MIG and TIG Pulse welding, which provide better control of heat input and minimize warping and burn-through on thin metals.
- Ready. Set. Weld. setup, with intuitive push-and-turn digital controls to make setup quick and effortless.
- Lincoln Electric’s ArcFX technology, which provides instant graphic feedback on the user interface and illustrates how a welder’s settings affect the weld outcome.
The POWER MIG 360MP package also includes a 15-foot (4.5-meter) Magnum PRO Curve 300 welding gun and .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) drive rolls and guide for steel. Other accessories include:
- Gas regulator and hose
- Work clamp and cable
- 230V input cord and plug
- 115V AC auxiliary power receptacle
- Built-in storage compartment
For more information: lincolnelectric.com