The new SOLUS PRO Scanner from Snap-on Diagnostics gives its users a competitive edge in the always evolving automotive repair industry.
“Designed for extended battery life, high-speed performance and ergonomics, SOLUS PRO will allow the user to service more cars with Snap-on’s renowned Scanner coverage and Troubleshooter information,” said Gerry Beronja, director, Global Marketing – Snap-on Diagnostics. “Scan tools are required on more and more repairs every day and the SOLUS PRO provides all the power and information you need to get the job done right – and right the first time.”
SOLUS PRO delivers VIN-specific coverage for a wide range of models from more than 30 vehicle makes. SOLUS PRO provides a depth of trouble codes, data parameters, bi-directional tests and legendary Fast-Track Troubleshooter repair strategies.
In fact, SOLUS PRO is the go-to source for information when there is no code present. Troubleshooter features a wealth of symptom tips that present step-by-step instructions together with live data readings and tests. These are advanced capabilities that help cut diagnostic time and confirm the repair – features that have made Snap-on the #1 choice for automotive scan tools among professional automotive technicians throughout North America.
SOLUS PRO features include:
- Rechargeable battery and charging station;
- Easy-to-read backlit color display;
- Replaceable display shield;
- Membrane-style buttons with tactile feel;
- USB and mini USB ports for printing, input devices, flash drives and PC connectivity;
- CompactFlash expansion slot;
- Previous 25 vehicle list;
- Taskbar displaying vehicle identification;
- 2,000 frame movie captures;
- Internal clock;
- OBD-II adapter and keys;
- 11 OBD-I adapters required for 1996 and newer;
- User documentation CD;
- Fast-Track references DVD;
- Hands-On training DVD; and
- ShopStream Connect compatibility.
SOLUS PRO comes standard with domestic and Asian software and all the adapters required for 1996 and newer vehicles. An optional adapter kit is available for complete coverage back to 1980. For advanced BMW, Mercedes and VW/Audi, the European software activation and adapter kit is also available.
For more information, visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com.