RTI’s revolutionary approach in designing and building a new automotive A/C service machine is now available! The ArcticPRO RHS980 fully complies with the new SAE J2788 standard and establishes a new productivity benchmark for all A/C refrigerant handling machines. In the RTI tradition of building the most robust, dependable and user-friendly service machines, the new ArcticPRO RHS980 really leaves the competition in the dust!
Easiest to Use
- Control panel mounted on a revolving turret the turret rotates 90 degrees in either direction for unrestricted viewing capability this eliminates machine repositioning for the technician.
- Intuitively easy-to-use function input and display:
- Extra large character (4 x 20) LCD display.
- Intuitive plain language prompts.
- Language capability pre-programmed with English, Spanish, French, German. Other foreign languages can be accommodated.
- EZ-Select menu-driven programming inputs.
- Conveniently reached keypad with tactile button panel controls.
- Easy-to-read large face, High and Low pressure gauges.
- Ergonomic mobility handle perfect for hose storage and low-effort machine positioning.
- Low rolling resistance, cushioned, non-inflatable rear wheel/tire assemblies no-maintenance, provides easy machine handling.
- TechALERT compatible boosts workshop productivity by remotely signaling the technician when RTI equipment completes automated service operations.
- Charge capacities data base module available; furnished by MOTOR Information Systems.
- Technicians can easily determine and upload correct refrigerant and oil charge capacities.
- Dual stage, 7.0 CFM vacuum pump, large industrial-duty cooling fan, integrated oil change function accelerate operation cycle time.
- Heavy-duty compressor with true single-pass filtration technology provides maximum system throughput.
- Fully automatic sequence programmability instruct the unit to recover, recycle, vacuum, leak test and charge and then go do something else. If equipped, TechALERT notifies you when your service is complete or requires attention.
- System vacuum level evaluation occurs after refrigeration evacuation cycle to identify possible leaks in automobile system.
- 30 lb. refrigerant recovery cylinder mounted inside cabinet to minimize load cell re-calibration.
- Refrigerant charge either High side or Low side depending upon technician’s preference.
- Monitors new refrigerant use, notifies technician when additional refrigerant is required.
- Filter-life monitor provides preventive maintenance alarm when filter servicing is required.
- Automatic air purge eliminates harmful air from auto A/C system.
- Automatic oil recovery and integrated oil charge bottles are located outside of cabinet for quick reference and easy access.
- Recovers 95% of auto refrigerant with 30 minutes minimizes refrigerant loss, saves money.
- Recharge accuracy is +/ 1/2 ounce saves money, eliminates call-backs.
- Load cell technology measures recovered and charged refrigerant, exceptionally accurate.
- Oil injection system provides less than 1% cross contamination crucial when switching servicing from traditional systems to hybrid electric vehicles.
- Complete cover assembly quickly removed for unobstructed internal machine access.
- Unique 2-piece patent-pending KWIK-CHANGE “block” manifold assembly rapid removal and replacement to remedy most fluid path service issues.
- All internal components positioned for wide open service accessibility.
- Replaceable in-line hose screens exterior accessed for simplified replacement.
- Lift out document storage pocket exposes refrigerant filter for easy access.
- External mounted oil recovery and oil charge bottles no need to open or remove equipment cover.
- Best out-of-box reliability highest quality, historically proven components are specified: compressor, solenoids, circuit board, switches, wiring, filters, load cells, etc.
- Electronically controlled pressure regulation protects compressor and other critical components.
- Pre-assembled, 100% pre-tested patent-pending KWIK-CHANGE “block” manifold assembly eliminates defects before final unit assembly virtually eliminates all potential leak points.
- One-piece, through color molded cover provides dent, corrosion, scratch resistance.
- All equipment is functionally tested before shipment from the RTI factory.
- Field proven reliability RTI A/C service machines are specified by the world’s largest service chains, also by tens of thousands of satisfied customers, worldwide.
For additional information, visit www.rtitech.com.