Schumacher Electric’s #94231 offers all of the great performance features of the #94230, but adds the many advantages of DC welding. DC output aids in welding with hard-to-start electrodes, eases overhead and out-of-position welding, and offers lower spatter, smoother welds. Comes complete with 6-foot ground and 8-foot electrode cable, sample welding electrodes, electrode holder and ground clamp, and welding mask, and includes wheel kit.
- Infinite heat selection feature – pick the exact amperage needed for the job.
- Horizontal design stores easily under workbenches.
- Wheel kit includes convenient handle with cord wrap feature.
- Handles mild steel electrodes from 1/16-in. up to 5/32-in.
- 8-foot power cord with 230 volt, 50 amp plug.
For additional information on products offered by Schumacher Electric Corporation, visit www.schumacherproducts.com.