Portable, convenient and easy to maneuver, the new Snap-on SOSTPC Automotive Service Tray is designed to make life a lot easier for Snap-on customers. Whether working under the car or under the hood, users can load the tray up with the tools needed for the job. Keeping the necessary tools within reach eliminates wasted time digging through the toolbox.
“There is nothing like the Snap-on SOSTPC Automotive Service Tray available today,” said Roxanne Stowell, product manager for Snap-on. “Its unique design allows the tray to be positioned directly under the hood where needed, unlike a competitive product that has interference of a support post or storage box. The SOSTPC has a large bottom storage basket to hold tools for under vehicle work and is ideal when servicing small to full-size cars, mid-size SUVs and smaller light trucks.”
Some of the features and benefits of the new Snap-on SOSTPC Automotive Service Tray include:
• 25-inch leg clearance allows the tray to slide under the hood from the front or side of the vehicle so that the tray can be positioned directly where needed
• Height adjustable support post ranges from 36.5 to 48.6 inches
• Two-inch deep drawer and large open bottom basket for more tool storage
• Tray features built-in screwdriver holder and removable parts tray
• Bigger casters allow for easy transport to and from the job
• Wide bottom base ensures tray stability
Customers can find out more about the new Snap-onSOSTPC Automotive Service Tray by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/toolstorage or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).