With Snap-on’s latest software release, technicians can be confident that their diagnostic tool is ready to serve customers with its unparalleled depth in general and collision repair coverage, the company said.
New features and coverage, plus everything from previous releases, allows Snap-on to provide customers with leading edge, innovative diagnostic solutions.
New Asian, domestic and European coverage highlights include:
- Expanded code scan and clear for 2020 model years, including Ford, GM, Infiniti, Jaguar, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Volvo
- More award-winning ADAS coverage, including Audi, BMW, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen
- Ford and Lincoln 2006 and newer key programming coverage
- Complete 2019 6.7L Diesel RAMspecial functions coverage
- RAM tire size and axle ratios customizations for pickup models back to 2006
- Ford F-Series 2011 and newer tire size programming and tire pressure threshold writing
- Kia and Hyundai freeze frame function added to engine, transmission, ABS and airbag systems for all 2010 and newer models
- Mercedes-Benz 2004-2010 SLK Class signal acquisition module coverage
- Acura and Honda auto query transmission for applicable vehicles, saving time during identification process
- Body unit customizing system for applicable Subaru Outback, Legacy and Forester vehicles
- 2018 and newer Toyota and Lexus power integration unit coverage for applicable vehicles
- Audi 2011 and newer transmission enhancements
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio body scans have been added with codes, data, tests and special functions for 2018 and newer models
New features include:
- Automatic screen capture uploads to the Snap-on Cloud and ADAS recalibration reports to demonstrate calibration jobs on ZEUS and VERUS Edge and now available in TRITON-D8, APOLLO-D8, MODIS Series, SOLUS Legend and SOLUS Edge
- Live battery voltage readings found at the bottom corner of ZEUS and VERUS Edge
- Automatic mileage population on ZEUS and VERUS Edge vehicle system and ADAS recalibration reports
Existing capabilities help technicians work simpler, faster and smarter:
- Intelligent Diagnostics provides everything you need, and nothing you don’t. For that specific issue on that specific vehicle. All right there, when and where you need it with continuous increases in coverage and capabilities before, during and after every software release
- Snap-on Secure Vehicle Gatewayprovides direct access to vehicles right from the scan tool for 2018 and newer Fiat Chrysler (FCA) models
- Ethernet communications support with new adapter for applicable Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo vehicles
- Vehicle system report offers results for available systems, plus Global OBD-II codes and readiness monitors for a more complete view
- Access to the Snap-on Cloud for up-to-the-second online storage. Archive, reference, retrieve and communicate vehicle systems reports, thermal images and more to customers, colleagues and insurance companies
- Exclusive access to SureTrack, providing real fixes and verified parts replacement records from millions of successful repair orders
- Exclusive Fast-Track guided component tests show how to test, where to connect and what results to look for
- Guided component test training for over 70 topics and hundreds of on-tool courses ranging from five to 30 minutes, including power user tests, how to’s and more
- Software plans to get the most comprehensive coverage and features
- Wide-ranging support programs, including a customer care hotline, extended warranty and free comprehensive online training and support
Technicians don’t need to look any further than the latest Snap-on software to help them achieve faster and smarter fixes for complete and confident repairs, which results in satisfied customers, the company said. Keeping their diagnostic tool up to date maximizes their diagnostic investment and guarantees better performance than the day they bought it.
For more information, visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com/software.