The Snap-on 3/8″ Reversible Air Ratchet (FAR72C) still sets the standard when it comes to performance and efficiency. This versatile and durable air ratchet can be used for a variety of jobs, giving Snap-on customers the performance and productivity they expect from a Snap-on air ratchet.
“The Snap-on 3/8″ Reversible Air Ratchet remains the classic when it comes to air ratchets,” said Jim Martin, product manager for Snap-on. “Powerful yet easy to use, our reversible air ratchet features steel wear bushing for increased durability while the tip valve style trigger provides a much more efficient air flow and increased feather-ability.”
The Snap-on Reversible Air Ratchet (FAR72C) features:
• 65 ft. lbs. max torque and 225 RPM free speed
• Exhaust sleeve rotates 360° to direct air away from the work area
• Patented grease fitting in selector knob to keep ratchet head lubricated
• Heavy duty ratchet head with field replaceable square drive
• Inlet bushing with brass screen keeps dirt out
• Patented stop-lock pins prevent pawls from locking up
• Large shoulder on square drive to eliminate square breakage
Customers can find out more about the Snap-on 3/8″ Reversible Air Ratchet (FAR72C) by contacting their participating Snap-on
franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/powertools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).