It’s air conditioning season and finding leaks can be a cumbersome chore without the proper equipment. The Snap-on Metered UV Dye Injector Gun with Hose Coupler (ACTUVPROKT) will help make for a more productive and profitable spring and summer for service technicians who perform air conditioning repair jobs.
“The dye injection solution technology of the ACTUVPROKT makes it easier to find leaks in air conditioning systems,” said Dan Batassa, category manager for Snap-on. “By injecting a small amount of dye into the A/C system and using a UV light with UV enhancing amber glasses, a service technician will be able to locate leaks quickly and more accurately than with caulk-style guns. Once located, the tech can take the proper steps to repair the source of any leaks and reinstall refrigerant into the air conditioning system to restore its effectiveness.”
• Unique technology — one precise squeeze of trigger per application
• Snap-on exclusive high-capacity cartridge which covers 96 applications
• Snap-on offers a 12-ounce cartridge at an eight-ounce price
• Pre-measured amounts of dye in cartridge
• One squeeze dispenses 1/8 ounce of dye solution
• Universal dye is safe for all air conditioning systems
• SAE-certified and OEM-approved
Customers can learn more about the Snap-on Metered UV Dye Injector Gun with Hose Coupler (ACTUVPROKT) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/shoptools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).