BEST – Battery and Electrical System Tester
Looking for the BEST battery and electrical system tester on the market? Snap-on’s battery and electrical system tester (EECS500) is simply the BEST available and will help diagnose battery, starting and charging system problems before your customers’ cars fail to start.
“Today’s sophisticated power-drawing on-board electronics and accessories take their toll on batteries,” said David Brekke, category manager for Snap-on. “This fact inspired Snap-on to develop this product. It features a self-contained printer and can accurately test different battery types, provide a customizable print out and is a multi-language global unit.”
The Snap-on EECS500 Battery and Electrical System Tester features and benefits include:
- Ability to test 6-and-12-volt batteries: 100-1400 CCA.
- Test starting and charging voltage on cars and light trucks.
- Test regular, AGM, gel and power-sports batteries (motorcycle, ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobile).
- Built-in printer makes it easy to show customer test results.
- Customized printouts with shop information; including test results, date, time and a location for technician’s signature.
- Patented conductance technology, the proven OEM test method worldwide.
- Rating Systems: CCA, SAE, DIN, EN, IEC, and JIS.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Japanese (on screen commands and user manual).
- Internal magnet holds unit in place during use and storage.
- Compensates for temperature above or below 32°F.
- 36 Inch/.91 meter cable and clamp set.
- Uses (1) 9-volt battery (alkaline recommended).
- Family look of our hand held diagnostic line.
Customers can find out more about the Snap-on Battery and Electrical System Tester (EECS500) by contacting their local Snap-on franchisee, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).