Normal carts are for normal jobs, but the new Snap-on Heavy Duty Mobile Workstation (KRSC101) is anything but normal. With its superior design, this powerful and portable workstation will allow you to perform heavy duty jobs much more quickly and efficiently.
“Snap-on’s heavy duty workstation is a ‘must have’ if you want to improve your productivity in the heavy duty workplace,” said Jay Serpe, product manager for Snap-on. “The biggest challenges of heavy duty repair work are actually getting the tools to the job and then having a strong work surface to stage heavy duty components. Our heavy duty mobile workstation is extremely strong and portable, allowing you to get the right tools where you need them, when you need them. By utilizing this workstation, you will see an immediate improvement in your productivity.”
The Snap-on Heavy Duty Mobile Workstation (KRSC101) provides the nearly indestructible strength of a stationary workstation with the portability of a shop cart.
• Large 38-inch x 26-inch stainless steel top work surface holds over 1000 lbs., yet is still smooth enough to write on.
• Equipped with two spacious 30.25-inch x 24-inch InPulse™ drawers: one 6-inch deep and one 4-inch deep; both utilize a secure round key locking system.
• KRSC101 also includes one 6-inch deep utility drawer for in-process work.
• Drawers are built to withstand the punishment of the most demanding shops, holding up to three times more weight than any other system available.
• Huge 8-inch semi-soft casters will roll over almost anything in its path so virtually no job is out of reach.
• Top work surface has raised edges to prevent objects from sliding off.
• Double-latched InPulse drawers not only hold more weight but are built to ensure they never drift open in transit.
• Each corner of the mobile workstation is lined with soft, vertical bumpers to protect nearby surfaces in case you accidently bump into them.
• Spot-welded fabrication of the one-piece frame stands up to years of tough jobs.
• Handle has an extra large diameter to ensure ultimate durability even with the biggest loads.
• Casters are built to accommodate loads of more than one ton.
• Dual function switch allows you to switch the casters from swivel mode to rigid, so you can easily navigate heavy loads through tight spaces or over and around foreign objects.
Customers can find out more about Snap-on’s Heavy-Duty Mobile Workstation (KRSC101) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662). Members of Facebook can join the Snap-on Nation community at http://www.facebook.com/SnaponTools.