Looking to put a “jolt” into your battery charging business? Snap-on’s Battery Charger Plus (EEBC500) is the industry standard when it comes to charging batteries. This hi-tech yet rugged machine has everyone “amped” up about its many benefits.
“With all the power-drawing accessories on late model vehicles, like heated seats and DVD players, today’s batteries have more demand on them then ever before,” said David Brekke, category manager for Snap-on. “Snap-on’s new Battery Charger Plus will charge today’s batteries properly, plus it has a flash reprogramming mode.”
The Snap-on Battery Charger Plus (EEBC500) is:
• Adaptive – Standard automotive, deep-cycle, AGM and Gel Cell batteries each require a different charging cycle.
• Versatile – Charges 6-, 12- and 24-volt batteries with 4-, 15- and 60-amp charging rates.
• Convenient – GFCI outlets for auxiliary power; handy storage compartment for battery hand tools.
• Smart – Fully automatic operation; microprocessor controlled algorithms optimize the charge cycle without overcharging.
• Powerful – 300-amp engine starting power.
• Hi-Tech – Exclusive flash reprogramming power supply maintains consistent OEM-specified voltage.
• Informative – Digital display: voltage percent of charge and alternator percent of performance.
• Professional – Rugged streamlined design.
• Serviceable – Negative and positive leads can be replaced in the field.
Customers can find out more about the Snap-on Battery Charger Plus (EEBC500) by contacting their local Snap-on franchisee, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).