Keeping the diagnostic tools that professional technicians use every day up-to-date is critical. Without the latest vehicle coverage, technicians simply can not service as many vehicles. That’s why Snap-on introduces Software Bundle 7.4, available for MODIS, SOLUS, ETHOS, Scanner and Vantage PRO. With the latest software, Snap-on has added 2007 GM and 2006 Asian Scanner coverage, as well as new coverage as far back as 1995.
“Don’t face another tough diagnosis without the power of Snap-on’s experienced-based information that software Bundle 7.4 delivers,” said Gerry Beronja, director, Global Marketing – Snap-on Diagnostics. “Bundle 7.4 adds over 22,000 unique experienced-based symptom tips, code tips and real-world repair strategies that have been collected and validated by top-notch technicians. Upgrade your diagnostic platform and let Bundle 7.4 deliver for you.”
The latest in-depth Scanner capabilities for MODIS, SOLUS, ETHOS and Scanner with Software Bundle 7.4:
- 650 new vehicles.
- Almost 5,000 more systems covered.
- Read and clear 6,000 new trouble codes.
- Display 5,000 additional data parameters.
- Perform more than 600 new bi-directional tests with MODIS, SOLUS and Scanner.
- 11,930 Asian drivability real-world tips for MODIS, SOLUS and Scanner and 10,791 ABS tips added for MODIS and SOLUS.
- More than 4,000 new and 15,000 improved component tests through 2006 and as far back as 1983 for MODIS and Vantage PRO.
With Software Bundle 7.4, technicians have vehicle communications capabilities with 2007 GM products, plus in-depth coverage for Ford and Chrysler through 2006, comprehensive coverage on 2006 Asian vehicles, including vehicles that communicate on medium- and high-speed CAN busses, or controller-area networks, and with the optional European coverage, technicians can diagnose BMWs, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Audi vehicles built from 1992 through 2005.
Additional advantages of Software Bundle 7.4 include:
- Bundle 7.4 enhances MODIS and SOLUS performance with new buttons on the home screen, user selectable default data view, 2,000 frame scan data buffer, and units of measurement setup from the Scanner toolbar.
- SOLUS users will also benefit from more lines of text a 50% increase in information presented on screen.
- Improvements to the MODIS and Vantage PRO user experience include the ability to change between split and full screen instrument readings in component test views.
For more information, visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com.