With the Snap-on Software Subscription program, professional technicians can increase their productivity and efficiency by avoiding gaps in their coverage by keeping their car diagnostic tools up-to-date with ease. A subscription means continuous software upgrades that supply the latest coverage for domestic, Asian and European late-model and older vehicles as soon as they become available.
“A Snap-on software subscription is the easiest and most cost-effective way for technicians to get uninterrupted access to new diagnostic solutions and industry-exclusive features for general and collision repair coverage,” said Helen Cox, marketing and client services director, Snap-on Diagnostics. “With monthly payments that are easy on the wallet, technicians can be confident that their diagnostic tool is ready to service customers and conquer questions that come their way.”
The software subscription program continually adds new vehicle systems, trouble codes, live data parameters, experienced-based troubleshooting and tips, functional tests and adaptations throughout the life of the subscription.
Benefits* of a software subscription include:
- Automated ‘over the air’ updates mean the latest upgrade and service releases for new model updates are delivered directly to the tool as well as continuous coverage enhancements back to 1992
- A fully optimized tool with services and features so it can fully support whatever drives into the bay
- Snap-on exclusive Fast-Track Intelligent Diagnostics only shows the results and steps technicians need to finish the jobSecurity Link makes it easy to access OEM secured vehicle systemsSureTrack expert information identifies common replacement parts and offers repair help with over 40 million Real FixesSnap-on Cloud auto-stores and allows technicians to share files for quick customer and insurance approvals
- Service Resets & Relearns detects any services needed, for all affected components, to finish the repair
- Auto-ID and One Touch Code Scan and Clear All Codes makes jobs go faster
- Diagnostics Health Scan
- Pre- and post-scan reports provide diagnostic details for technicians
- A customer-friendly report simplifies results, which helps to speed up approvals or show a successful fix
* Visit snapon.com/diagnostics to see program availability, and the features and benefits for specific scan tools.
To learn more about the Snap-on software subscription program, talk to a Snap-on representative or visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com/theprogram.