Snap-on recently concluded a diagnostic workstation sweepstakes, which awarded the 100th Edition Intelligent Diagnostic Workstation and a one-year data plan to 10 winners.
The winners by region include:
- Central – Riggs Colquitt, CO
- Great Lakes – Jose Deleon, NY
- Mid-Atlantic – Terrance Miranda, NJ
- North Central – Mike Hubbell, IO
- Northeast – Marc Gizzi, NY
- Northwest – Les Schwab Tire Center, OR
- South Central – Stephen Marsh Hathcock, TX
- Southeast – Combs Concrete, NC
- Southwest – Curt Van Ruler, CA
- Canada – Fraynes Exeter Toyota, Ontario
Any Snap-on customer with a diagnostic platform who upgraded to the fall 2020 software release (Software Upgrade 20.4) through Dec. 31, 2020, was automatically entered into the sweepstakes. One winner was chosen for each of the 10 regions.
The 100th Edition Intelligent Diagnostics Workstation features a docking and charging station with a custom-fit organizer and space for a wireless keyboard and mouse, all stored safely in a lockable slide top. The 27-in.-high resolution touch screen monitor has a tilting monitor bracket to get just the right angle. The deep 12-in. drawer can accommodate a printer, while the two, three and a half-inch drawers include organizers for standard and optional accessories, to maximize storage space.
For more info: http://diagnostics.snapon.com